I was nominated (a very long time ago) by Zoe from Home of Indie Authors. Thank you so much for nominating me. I had a ton of fun answering your questions and coming up with my own. Here is a link to her post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog/post
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Come up with your own set of 11 questions to be answered by your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing – don’t forget to tag them, provide a link to their blogs – let them know!!
Questions and Answers
Q. What are your favorite genres to read?
A. I read anything that strikes my fancy, but I particularly enjoy YA, middle grade, romance, historical fiction, and contemporary.
Q. What’s the first book you ever recall reading?
A. I honestly cannot remember because I was very young.
Q. Do you read self-published authors? Why? Or why not?
A. Yes I do! I love reading them because they often offer something different from more mainstream authors.
Q. Who is the author you stalk online the most?
A. Jenny Han! Also Jacqueline Smith, my new favorite Indie author. Her books are the best!
Q. Favorite bookish boyfriend/girlfriend?
A. Q Mercer from the Monsters in the Dark series by Pepper Winters and John Ambrose McClaren from the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
Q. What are your favorite things of being a book blogger?
A. Sharing my love of books and reading. Also meeting amazing people.
Q. If you could spend a day in a book, which one would it be?
A. The Chronicles of Narnia! Who wouldn’t want to go there? For Narnia! And for Aslan!
Q. Turn your favorite book into a movie! Who directs it? What actors get the main roles?
A. Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney. Not sure about who would direct it, but I would love to see Dove Cameron as Bobbi.
Q. Kiss, marry, kill. Go!
A. Kiss: Rhysand (from the ACOTAR series) Marry: John Ambrose McClaren (from TATBILB trilogy) Kill: The White Witch (from The Chronicles of Narnia)
Q. A huge book disappointment?
A. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I didn’t necessarily hate it but it was so not what I was expecting. There was no plot and it wasn’t fangirl-y enough.
Q. A book recommendation for anyone reading this =)
A. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I recommend this to literally everyone.
- What book do you think is the most overhyped?
- Be honest! Do you judge books by their covers?
- What’s your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- What’s your unpopular bookish opinion?
- How many unread books do you have?
- Who’s your favorite fictional bookworm?
- If someone offered you a million dollars to burn half of the books you own, would you do it?
- Who’s your favorite author that most people have never heard of?
- Who’s your bookish OTP?
- What’s your stance on dog-earing books?
- Best book-to-movie/book-to-tv-show adaptation?
I never know who to nominate for these things, so if you’re reading this and want to do it, consider yourself nominated!