I was nominated by my very good friend Erica from Erica’s Bookshelves for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much for nominating me! I’ve known Erica for quite a while on Bookstagram. I’ve been following her on there pretty much the entire time I’ve been on it. Here is a link to her One Lovely Blog Award post.
Now onto the facts!
- My favorite Disney Princess is Mulan. Based on my blog name and profile pic, you would think my favorite would be Belle, but Mulan is my number 1. Mulan is such a bad ass and growing up she was the only female Asian representation I saw in movies. Belle is actually my third favorite princess (Rapunzel is number 2).
- My current celebrity crushes are Skeet Ulrich and Dove Cameron. This past summer I binge watched Riverdale fell in love with Skeet (aka FP Jones). I also watched Disney Descendants 2 and completely fell in love with Dove.
- My favorite singer is Lana Del Rey. I am obsessed with her. Her music speaks to me in such an intimate way. She’s an absolute genius.
- I like playing solitaire. I could literally play for hours and never get bored. My favorite game to play is Klondike.
- My favorite Beatle is Ringo. Not only does he have the coolest name, he was also the most drama-free.
- I suck at putting on make-up. I have like zero make up skills. Like I have no idea how to apply eyeshadow or cat-eye eyeliner.
- I’ve never traveled outside of the USA. The farthest I’ve been is Hawaii. But I really do want to travel other countries, particularly the Philippines and the UK.