Hi! So after a year of blogging, I’ve finally decided to do my first ever wrap-up post. I’ve never felt a pressing desire to do one until now. I’m unsure if I will do this every month, so don’t be surprised if I don’t have a wrap-up for February.
This month I read 7 books which I am super happy about. I feel very accomplished, especially since a new semester has started.
Here’s what I read:
- A Tall, Dark Cowboy Christmas (Gold Valley #4) by Maisey Yates (★★★★)
- Snowed in with the Cowboy (Gold Valley #3.5) by Maisey Yates (★★★)
- We Hope for Better Things by Erin Bartels (★★★★)
- Unopened by Doug Hoekstra (★★★★)
- The Lost Coast by Amy Rose Capetta (★★★½)
- Sea of Strangers by Lang Leav (★★★★★)
- 29 Dates by Melissa de la Cruz (★★★★½)
Overall, I enjoyed most of what I read this month. Some books weren’t super amazing, but were still enjoyable. It took me forever to get my first 5 star read of the year but it was well worth the wait.
How was your January? How many books did you read? What was your favorite? Let me know in the comments!
Connect with me!