Hi beauties! I am back with another monthly wrap-up. March has been my best reading month so far this year. I read 9 books which I am super happy about. I also gave out quite a few 5 stars this month.
Here’s what I read:
- Fat Angie: Rebel Girl Revolution (Fat Angie #2) by E.E. Charlton-Trujillo (★★★½)
- Intermission by Mindie Barnett (★★★★)
- When Summer Ends by Jessica Pennington (★★★★½)
- Love and Other Things by Manjot Mann (★★★★)
- You Must Not Miss by Katrina Leo (★★★★)
- HausMagick by Erica Feldmann (★★★★★)
- The Princess and the Fangirl (Once Upon A Con #2) by Ashley Poston (★★★★★)
- Renegade Women in Film and TV by Elizabeth Weitzman (★★★★★)
- Queen of the Sea by Dylan Meconis (★★★★)
Overall, I enjoyed pretty much everything I read this month, my favorite being The Princess and the Fangirl. Like omg that book was so good!
How was your reading month?
Connect with me!