Hi beauties! I’m back with another monthly wrap up. I read more this month than I did last month. I ended up reading 6 books. It wasn’t as many as I was hoping for but I’m still happy with it.
Here’s what I read:
- Normal People by Sally Rooney (★★★½)
- The Woman in the White Kimono by Ana Johns (★★★★)
- Patron Saints of Nothing by Randy Ribay (★★★★★)
- The Dead Queens Club by Hannah Capin (★★★)
- I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella (★★★★½)
- Starfish: A Rock Star Romance by Lisa Becker (★★★★★)
Overall, I enjoyed most of what I read especially Patron Saints of Nothing. Patron Saints of Nothing is one of my new favorite books. It’s a must read!
How was your reading month? Let me know in the comments.
Connect with me!