I was tagged by Audra over at Audra’s Book Blabbing to do the Currently Reading book tag. Thank you so much for the tag! To check out her post, click here.
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I usually only read one book at a time. I really hate reading multiple books at a time, but I will do it on occasion, especially if I have to read a book for school.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
When my mood changes and I want something different to read or if I feel like I haven’t picked up the second book in a while. Usually it’s the latter.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
Honestly no. I have never even thought of doing that actually. I’ve been using the same book mark for like 6 years now. Lol.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
On my night stand for easy access.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
I try to read for an hour before bed, so usually at night. However, I do read quite a bit during the day when I’m not busy. So pretty much any time of day.
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
30 minutes but I’m really not too sure. I take a lot of breaks when I read. Or I’ll read a few pages here and there. It’s tough to gauge.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
Typically on, but if it is getting damaged then I will take it off.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
All of them! Lol. I’ll read lying down, sitting, lounging on my chair, etc.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Not everywhere. When I was in school I would bring it with me, but other than that my books usually stay at home.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
I used to update it obsessively, but now I only do it once every few days.
Like with my previous tag post, I’m not going to directly tag anyone. If you want to do this super fast and fun tag, go for it!
Thanks for reading!