Hi beauties! I am back with another wrap-up and I just have to say that I am thrilled with how much I read this month. After an incredibly sucky August, I smashed September and read 10 books.
Here’s what I read:
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon (★★★★½)
- Flora Air by Janice Cairns (★★★)
- Bill Marriott: Success Is Never Final by Dale Van Atta (★★★★½)
- Mooncakes by Suzanne Walker and Wendy Xu (★★★★★)
- Paradox by Incognito (★★★★½)
- Becoming Mrs. Lewis by Patti Callahan (★★★★★)
- Thoughts of a Mad Man at 3 a.m. by Brian Monge (★★★★★)
- How to Survive a Horror Movie by Seth Grahame-Smith (★★★★★)
- The World is Ours by Abby Elise (★★★★★)
- Tales from the Haunted Mansion: Volume III: Grim Grinning Ghosts by Amicus Arcane (★★★★★)
Overall, I read some amazing books this month. I read 3 books off of my Spooky TBR which I am really happy about. I’ve never did a themed TBR before so I had no idea if I could actually follow it, but so far so good.
How was your September? What was your favorite book that you read this month? Tell me in the comments!
Connect with me!