I was nominated by Erin from Undercover Binge Reader for the Mystery Blogger Award. You can check out her post here. Thank you so much for thinking to nominate me! I love doing these tags.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Maggie @ okotoenigmasblog
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
My 3 facts
- I’m obsessed with Riverdale. It’s not the greatest show ever but it’s such a good guilty pleasure show. FP Jones is my fav ❤
- I pick Marvel over DC any day.
- I once wrote really horrible Elsa/Loki fan fiction in my journal. So. Cringeworthy.
What book blew your mind as a kid?
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I fell so in love with this series as a kid. I was beyond obsessed. I particularly loved how The Magician’s Nephew explained everything. That really shook me.
When did you realize you were a bookworm?
When I was very young, in elementary school. Books were always something I loved. I didn’t like to play sports nor did I have any interest in joining Girl Scouts like the other kids in my grade. So books became my thing.
What book(s) have you read that you want to make sure to pass on to your children (or any children in your life)?
All of my American Girl Books. They teach great life lessons and are a fun way to learn history. I learned so much from those books.
What are your favorite types of bookish posts to read on book blogs?
I love to read more controversial posts, like unpopular bookish opinions. Those are so fun to read. I also enjoy tag posts.
If you were in a paranormal or fantasy world/novel would you rather be a vampire, werewolf, shifter, fae, magic user, other, regular old human, etc?
I would love to be a witch. I’ve been really interested in witches lately.
- What is your unpopular bookish opinion?
- Besides books, what else are you passionate about?
- How do you organize your bookshelf?
- What book is your guilty pleasure?
- Would you rather spend the day with your favorite author or your favorite character?
Erica from Erica’s Bookshelves
Jeanine from Literary Sea
Shall from Shaz Reads
Danielle from The Blonde Likes Books
Priyanka from Priyanka Reads
My best posts…
I think my two best posts are my bookish social media post and my I’ve never read Harry Potter one.
Once again thank you so much for reading this!