Hello beauties! Another month, another wrap-up.
This month started out super promising in terms of reading. It was by far my best reading month. I was in such a reading groove for most of July. I read a total of 9 books.
Then, on July 26th, I watched the series finale of Disney Channel’s Andi Mack, and I was completely decimated. I’m still not over it and am holding onto hope that Hulu will pick it up. I literally haven’t read a page of any book since I watched the finale.
Here’s what I did manage to read:
- Serene: The Human Crystal by Jen Patryn (★★★½)
- Love Looks Pretty On You by Lang Leav (★★★★)
- Escape from the Isle of the Lost (Descendants #4) by Melissa de la Cruz (★★★★★)
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman (★★★★★)
- The Last Collection: A Novel of Elsa Schiaparelli and Coco Chanel by Jeanne Mackin (★★★★)
- Faker by Sarah Smith (★★★★)
- Dead Girls: Essays on Surviving an American Obsession by Alice Bolin (★★)
- The Birthday Girl by Melissa de la Cruz (★★★½)
- Love Street: Pulp Romance for Modern Women by Leah Rachel (★★★★★)
Overall, I’m happy that this month has been my best month of the summer.
How did you do this month? Let me know in the comments! Also, anyone else an Andi Mack fan? Let’s connect!
Connect with me!