Hi beauties! Where has the time gone? November went by so fast. November was sort of a crazy month for me since finals begin right away in December. That means more studying and less reading. I still managed to read quite a bit and even finished book that I had been reading for over a month. I read 6 book in total.
Here is what I read:
- Eve 2.0: The Ultimate Gaming Experience (The Gamer Series #1) by Winter Lawrence (★★★½)
- When the Stars Lead to You by Ronni Davis (★★★★)
- The Boy, the Mole, the Fox, and the Horse by Charlie Mackesy (★★★★★)
- Lady Jayne Disappears by Joanna Davidson Politano (★★★★)
- His to Defend (NOLA Knights #1) by Rhenna Morgan (★★★★)
- Terror is Our Business: Dana Roberts’ Casebook of Horrors by Joe R. Lansdale and Kasey Lansdale (★★★)
Overall, I am happy with the amount of books I managed to read this month. My finals are all 3 days a row in early December so I’m hoping to read even more in December!
How did you do in November? Let me know in the comments!
Connect with me!